As we all maneuver through our new normal, Velvet Antler Productions continues to prioritize the health and safety of our community. We would like to create a space where we can gather and move together while providing a low personal risk level for all VA students and instructors. The following measures are in place based on local medical recommendations and our previous years successes:
- The VA team has always taken a science forward approach to its COVID-19 protocols. For the time being the VA studio and classes will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to participate in all scheduled and private classes.
- All classes have a maximum of 10 students per class plus the instructor.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible while in class. Keep 2 metres (6 feet) away from other dancers.
- Our studio space is disinfected before and after each dance class.
- Masks are recommended but no longer required in the VA studio.
- Please avoid gathering in entrances/exits and common spaces. Enter the studio, and make space for others to follow behind. Be aware of the space you occupy and keep traffic flowing!
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick or have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If our instructors see signs of illness, we may request you leave class and take some time to yourself to recover.