As we all maneuver through our new normal, Velvet Antler Productions has implemented new COVID-19 measures to our classes, rehearsals and productions. All measures have been put into place under the recommendations of Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- In order to ensure our students and staff feel safe in our studio, we are asking for proof of vaccination upon registration for our programs.
- Classes are restricted to pre-registration only and a maximum of 9 students per class plus the instructor.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick or have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. If our instructors see signs of illness, we may request you leave class and take some time to yourself to recover.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible while in class. Keep 2 metres (6 feet) away from other dancers.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer. We will have hand sanitizer available that you MUST use as soon as you enter into the studio. You are welcome to leave class at any time to wash your hands.
- Our studio space is disinfected before and after each dance class.
- Masks will not be provided but dancers are welcome to bring their own if it makes them more comfortable.
- Please avoid gathering in entrances/exits and common spaces. Enter the studio, and make space for others to follow behind. Be aware of the space you occupy and keep traffic flowing!